Glow Multi Sticks
- Marula & Avocado oil (Healing oils)
- Almond oil, Argan oil & Jojoba oil (Nourishing oils)
- Shea butter (Moisturizer)
- Vitamin E (Natural Antioxidant)
- Super smooth to apply for an easily wearable finish
- Richly pigmented yet blendable
- Extremely comfortable & feels light on your skin
- 100% Waterproof
- As an eyeshadow: Use the crayon at an angle with full intensity pigment application.
- As a highlighter: Use the crayon at an angle while lightly applying the product. Blend out for an even look that catches the light at the right angle.
- As an eyeliner: Use the crayon tip for precise, fine line application on the eyelid close to the lashes.
- As a lip topper: Use the crayon at an angle over any smudge-proof/transfer-proof lipstick for a metallic lip look.
Click here for more information
Disclaimer: These are digital representations of the product and actual product shades may vary.
At Disguise, we believe we can create the best quality products without harming any living beings. We decided the best way to do this is to be cruelty free and never test our products on animals.
But cruelty free - that's just the first step! You're not going all the way if you aren't vegan too.
It may seem surprising, but a lot of cosmetic products - from shampoo to lipstick, often contain ingredients of animal origin. The only way to be truly cruelty free then is to also be vegan. We're proud to be one of the first, homegrown PETA approved vegan and cruelty free brands in India.
While we're excited about being vegan, we finally put together a short list of what we stay away from so you know exactly what you're getting, or rather not getting, in every one of our products. Kind to all kinds ;)
It's taken us a little over a year but we believe we now have the perfect recycling program for you, for us, for the planet.
We try to use as little plastic that we can. Right now our alternatives are either too expensive or lack a stable structure. That being said we're constantly looking for improvements in suitable forms of aluminium, paper and glass.
Till then though, we have finally worked out a recycling program we're happy with. Here's how it works:
STEP 1: Clean and dry your empties. Place them in an appropriate box. If you're sending in glass, make sure to stabilize the pack with a lot of newspaper and mark the box 'fragile/handle with care/glass'.
STEP 2: Send it in to us at:
C/o Mohanlal & Sons,
379, SVP Road, Prarthana Samaj,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400004.
If you're unable to send it in, do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you with a reverse pickup.
STEP 3: We send in the empties to an NGO that works towards ethical waste management. We chose this group as they work closely with rag pickers to ensure they have safe working conditions and are paid fairly. All the money earned through the resale of your empties goes directly to these workers who help segregate and manage the plastic as required. The human factor was important to us when we decided who we wanted to work with.
STEP 4: Your empties get a new life! Most often as fibers for clothing. You could be wearing your lipstick tubes soon and looking super fashionable as well.
STEP 5: You get 400 Bear Hugs per returned product that you can use towards your next purchase. Bear Hugs are credited within 10 days of receiving your parcel. When you return more than 10 products in the year you also get a bonus of 2000 Bear Hugs. So keep em coming!