All Day Kajal+ C+C Sorbet
- Argan oil & Olive oil (Nourishing oils)
- Aloe (Soothing Ingredient)
- Vitamin C & Vitamin E (Natural Antioxidant)
- Phytosterols (Restore & Repair)
- Avocado (Healing)
- Olive and Seaweed (Nourishing)
- Aloe and Betain (Moisturize and Soothe)
- Vitamin E and Green Tea (Antioxidant)
- Creates an intense line with just a single stroke on the waterline and the lid
- The formula is smudge-proof and waterproof
- Ophthalmologically tested, suitable for contact lens users
- Intensely nourishes and calms the skin
- Recharges, replenishes, and protects your skin barrier
- Has a lightweight texture that is absorbed easily into the skin
- Reduces sun damage and premature aging
- Suitable for combination, oily, normal, dry, and sensitive skin
- Use as an eyeliner on the lid or below the waterline.
- Get creative and use as half-liner or with a wing design.
- Use a coin-sized amount on the face with massaging strokes for instantly refreshed skin! Wipe off the remaining on your palms and hands to keep them soft and healthy too.
- For dry and dehydrated skin, follow up with few drops of the Rainbow Glow Oil once the product is fully absorbed to lock in the moisture.
- Can be used below makeup for a priming effect.
Click here for more information
At Disguise, we believe we can create the best quality products without harming any living beings. We decided the best way to do this is to be cruelty free and never test our products on animals.
But cruelty free - that's just the first step! You're not going all the way if you aren't vegan too.
It may seem surprising, but a lot of cosmetic products - from shampoo to lipstick, often contain ingredients of animal origin. The only way to be truly cruelty free then is to also be vegan. We're proud to be one of the first, homegrown PETA approved vegan and cruelty free brands in India.
While we're excited about being vegan, we finally put together a short list of what we stay away from so you know exactly what you're getting, or rather not getting, in every one of our products. Kind to all kinds ;)
It's taken us a little over a year but we believe we now have the perfect recycling program for you, for us, for the planet.
We try to use as little plastic that we can. Right now our alternatives are either too expensive or lack a stable structure. That being said we're constantly looking for improvements in suitable forms of aluminium, paper and glass.
Till then though, we have finally worked out a recycling program we're happy with. Here's how it works:
STEP 1: Clean and dry your empties. Place them in an appropriate box. If you're sending in glass, make sure to stabilize the pack with a lot of newspaper and mark the box 'fragile/handle with care/glass'.
STEP 2: Send it in to us at:
C/o Mohanlal & Sons,
379, SVP Road, Prarthana Samaj,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400004.
If you're unable to send it in, do write to us at email@example.com and we'll help you with a reverse pickup.
STEP 3: We send in the empties to an NGO that works towards ethical waste management. We chose this group as they work closely with rag pickers to ensure they have safe working conditions and are paid fairly. All the money earned through the resale of your empties goes directly to these workers who help segregate and manage the plastic as required. The human factor was important to us when we decided who we wanted to work with.
STEP 4: Your empties get a new life! Most often as fibers for clothing. You could be wearing your lipstick tubes soon and looking super fashionable as well.
STEP 5: You get 400 Bear Hugs per returned product that you can use towards your next purchase. Bear Hugs are credited within 10 days of receiving your parcel. When you return more than 10 products in the year you also get a bonus of 2000 Bear Hugs. So keep em coming!