The term 'Delashi Care Pvt. Ltd.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Plot 91, 17/B Shalimar, G Road, Marine Drive, Mumbai - 400 002. The term 'Disguise Cosmetics' refers to the brand owned by Delashi Care Pvt. Ltd. and may be assumed to be synonymous with company in matters pertaining to this website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
ELIGIBILITY OF USE
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We have taken care and precaution to try and provide accurate data and information. In the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of GST.
- Packaging and colours of products may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and textures of products that appear on the website. However, as this information is dependent on depend on your monitor or screen, we cannot guarantee that what you see is an accurate reflection of the attributes of the delivered product.
- All products/services and information displayed on the Website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Delashi Care Pvt. Ltd.'s acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by Delashi Care Pvt. Ltd. and the balance would continue to be on offer to Delashi Care Pvt. Ltd. and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order. No act or omission of Delashi Care Pvt. Ltd. prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
Delashi Care Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order on the website. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit / debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. Delashi Care Pvt. Ltd. also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem fit.
- Delashi Care Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Delashi Care Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Delashi Care Pvt. Ltd. values the privacy of information pertaining to all users and associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources. Disguise Cosmetics will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately. Disguise Cosmetics does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, address etc.
Limited instances where we may share your personal information include:
- When we have your consent. This includes sharing information with social media sites when you’ve chosen to link it to your Disguise Cosmetics account or publish your activity on Disguise Cosmetics on your social media.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Disguise Cosmetics; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy.
We may share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others. For example, we may disclose to our partners how many people viewed a particular product or category on the website, or the most recent purchase information etc.
You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- circulating any unlawful, harassing, abusive, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks or systems
- interfering or disrupting networks or other websites connected to the website
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Delashi Care Pvt. Ltd. with respect to this website and the services provided by disguisecosmetics.com and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the our websites/services. Delashi Care Pvt. Ltd.'s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.