All Day Gel Kajal + Rainbow Glow Oil
- Vitamin E (Natural Antioxidant)
- Grapeseed oil
- Apricot oil
- Olive oil
- Pomegranate extract
- Glides on smooth and delivers high impact gel finish
- Creates an intense line with just a single stroke on the waterline and the lid
- The formula is smudge-proof and waterproof
- Ophthalmologically tested, suitable for contact lens users
- Intensely nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Full of essential fatty acids and antioxidants to protect the skin, treat lines, and boost radiance
- Recharges replenishes and protects your skin barrier
- Has a lightweight texture that is absorbed easily into the skin
- Reduces sun damage and premature aging
- Can also be used under makeup for a dewy base
- Suitable for combination, oily, normal, dry and sensitive skin
- Use as a kajal in the waterline.
- Use as an eyeliner on the lid or below the waterline.
- Get creative and use as half-liner or with a wing design.
- A few drops of the Rainbow Glow Oil used with your body lotion or night cream can give it an extra boost.
-As an alternative to lip balm, a drop or 2 can be used to heal chapped and dry lips and even as a base for lipsticks. (Make sure to let the drops absorb into the lips before applying lipstick to not affect the finish)
Product received may vary from the image above. Bottle colour may be amber or red.
Click here for more information
At Disguise, we believe we can create the best quality products without harming any living beings. We decided the best way to do this is to be cruelty free and never test our products on animals.
But cruelty free - that's just the first step! You're not going all the way if you aren't vegan too.
It may seem surprising, but a lot of cosmetic products - from shampoo to lipstick, often contain ingredients of animal origin. The only way to be truly cruelty free then is to also be vegan. We're proud to be one of the first, homegrown PETA approved vegan and cruelty free brands in India.
While we're excited about being vegan, we finally put together a short list of what we stay away from so you know exactly what you're getting, or rather not getting, in every one of our products. Kind to all kinds ;)
It's taken us a little over a year but we believe we now have the perfect recycling program for you, for us, for the planet.
We try to use as little plastic that we can. Right now our alternatives are either too expensive or lack a stable structure. That being said we're constantly looking for improvements in suitable forms of aluminium, paper and glass.
Till then though, we have finally worked out a recycling program we're happy with. Here's how it works:
STEP 1: Clean and dry your empties.
STEP 2: Send us a clear picture of your cleaned empties along with no. of empties on email@example.com or over our watsapp
STEP 3: Post confirmation from us over email/ watsapp send it in to us at:
C/o Mohanlal & Sons,
379, SVP Road, Prarthana Samaj,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400004.
STEP 4: We send in the empties to an NGO that works towards ethical waste management. We chose this group as they work closely with rag pickers to ensure they have safe working conditions and are paid fairly. All the money earned through the resale of your empties goes directly to these workers who help segregate and manage the plastic as required. The human factor was important to us when we decided who we wanted to work with.
STEP 5: Your empties get a new life! Most often as fibers for clothing. You could be wearing your lipstick tubes soon and looking super fashionable as well.
STEP 6: You get 300 Bear Hugs per returned product that you can use towards your next purchase. Bear Hugs are credited within 10 days of receiving your parcel. Redeem Bear Hugs for exciting discounts. So keep em coming!
PLEASE NOTE : Currently we accept only Aluminium and Plastic beauty empties. We are working to broaden this but currently we cant accept Glass empties.