Tips to take care of your Lips

Tips to take care of your Lips

“Lips skin being thin and a lack of sebum = more care needed”

With lips and lip care being the talk of the town, we’ve come up with a few tips and tricks on how to take good care of your lips. 

  1. Hydrate those lips! Make sure you drink enough water right when you wake up and right before you go to sleep at night. This would kind of take care of your water intake too, even if you’re super busy during the day. After all, plump lips make you feel so much better at the end of a long workday.

  2. Moisturise! Make sure you use a good lip balm before bed, and even during the day. Head over to our website for our signature, multi-use Rainbow Glow Oil or Plump me Up lip Balms!

  3. Scrub-a-dub-dub! Make sure you scrub those lips once a week (maybe every Sunday to create a self care routine?). For a quick DIY exfoliator, you can use sugar and aloe vera/coconut oil/almond oil, whatever is easily available to you. And guess what? This is absolutely vegan!

  4. Absolute no-nos are smoking and licking your lips! We don’t want damaged and chapped lips, now, do we?
Healthy, healthy eating! The right fruits and veggies are absolutely crucial in adding the right nutrients for your lips (and your entire body, of course!). Use the 80-20 rule - eat healthy 80% of the time and go crazy for the other 20%!